Someone mentioned in the comments of the last post that white vinegar was a great cleaning product. I personally have never used vinegar to clean my house, but after a little google search I found out how great it is -- not only is it cheap, it's also non-toxic, and kills bacteria, mold, and germs!
My husband hates the smell of vinegar (while I love it -- reminds me of salt and vinegar chips...yum!), but apparently the smell goes away as soon as it dries. That's a good thing because I probably don't want my house smelling like potato chips.
From cleaning your counter tops to making your pennies sparkle like new, white vinegar has so many uses for cleaning. Check out this awesome list here.
Philip is gone this weekend, so I think I'll be testing it out on my shower...I'll let you all know how it goes!