- Found a local meat market that has incredible prices (ground turkey and chicken thighs both for 99 cents a pound last week!)
- Parked on the street and braved the rain to avoid paying the ridiculously high parking garage rates in downtown Boston.
- Used two free tickets, my teachers union card, and a library pass to get four adults into the Boston Aquarium for $8 instead of the $84 (!!!!!) it would have cost if we'd just showed up.
- Used a coupon to get free ice cream for a little dinner we hosted on Wednesday night (I know - I am a MAGNET for free ice cream).
- Bought a free pack of Huggies diapers with a coupon I received from a diaper deal a few weeks back
- Checked out art books from the library for my art classes rather than buying them at the store
- Borrowed movies from a friend rather than renting from the Redbox
- Ate veggies as a side dish of almost every meal so I used up my produce before it went bad